Maimmobiliare srl with registered office in Via Piave, 36 – 87100 – Cosenza (CS) as data controller in carrying out its business, pays the utmost attention to the confidentiality of the personal data of its customers.
The owner undertakes to be transparent also with regard to the data we collect, the way in which we use them and the people with whom we share them. it is our will to ensure that our customers choose us also for the guarantees of experience, ability and reliability to guarantee full compliance with current national and community provisions on the protection of personal data, including the profile relating to security. That said, we inform you that the use of this site (hereinafter, the “Site”) may involve the processing of your personal data.
The following categories of personal data may be collected :
- contact details (name, address, email, telephone number);
- other data (by filling in the “Contact us” form;
- interests (information you provide to us through delivery / takeaway orders);
- Curriculum Vitae data (data present in your CV by filling out the form in the “Work with Us” section);
- purposes related to table booking (through the “Book a table” section);
- ensure the updating of the data processed and apply any additions requested by the interested party;
- notify the parties involved of any violations or Data Breach;
- guarantee the compliance of the processing operations in accordance with the provisions of the law.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
- The contact details and other personal data provided through the sections of the site will be processed in order to respond to the requests you have made. The provision of data is mandatory, failing which it will not be possible to respond to your request.
- The owner may process your data for marketing and advertising purposes through automated contact methods (e-mail, sms and other massive messaging tools, push notifications, etc.), sending commercial communications in line with your preferences and contact methods. traditional for statistical surveys or service evaluation questionnaires.
- The owner may process your data to carry out the booking service of thetable through the appropriate section of the site.
- Sending commercial communications pursuant to art. 130, paragraph IV, of the codePrivacy: the owner may process your data, in particular your e-mail addresselectronic, for sending promotional communications concerning products similar to those being sold.
- Evaluation of the candidate’s professional profile: the collection and processing of data are necessary for the personnel selection activity. Any sensitive data present in the CV will be immediately deleted by the data controller.
- The owner could process your data to fulfill a legal obligation or to defend a right in court. The data may be processed to take legal action or make claims against you or third parties.
- The owner may process your data to fulfill the obligations to which it is required.
- The owner may process your data to fulfill the obligations to which it is required. The owner uses adequate security measures in order to protect the integrity and accessibility of your personal data. All data is stored on our secure servers and can be accessed and used according to our standards and security policies. The owner processes your personal data in full compliance with the principle of correctness, lawfulness and transparency. In compliance with the Privacy Law, the Joint Controllers configure or, in any case, undertake to configure the information systems and computer programs by minimizing the use of personal data, so as to exclude their processing if the purposes pursued can be achieved through, respectively, anonymous data or appropriate methods that allow the data subject to be identified only in case of need. Finally, it should be noted that the data are not used for the purpose of adopting automated decision-making processes.Storage and processing will not take place in third countries or outside the European Union.The owner will keep your personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or for any other legitimate related purpose. Data that is no longer needed will be irreversibly anonymised and securely destroyed.